Winter Camp canceled!
From Lee Danbara, OC Women’s Team coordinator …
The winter camp has been postponed one week. New dates – Tuesday and Wednesday, December 28 and 29. Location – to be determined. If you have already paid for the camp and the new dates do not work for your schedule, a full refund will be made.
- Beginners will train from 9:00 to 11:00am and Intermediate/Advanced players will train from 11:00am to 1:00pm. Cost $20.
- Intermediate/Advanced players must be able to catch and pass easily. The advanced sessions will cover non-stick related lacrosse skills.
- In addition, the Intermediate/Advanced players are welcome to attend the beginner training sessions to practice their stick skills and provide a measuring stick and examples to the beginning players.
- Beginning players are welcome to stay and observe the Intermediate/Advanced training sessions, but will not be able to participate in them.
- Walk-up registrations are welcome on the day(s) of the camp.