Summer camp roundup
! Cost is just $25!
That said, attending other summer camps and clinics are a great way to keep that stick in your hand and keep your feet moving in the off-season. They’re also a great way to see other training techniques and drills — please bring the best ones back to our Mustangs — and, at college camps, get a taste of college life.
Here’s a collection of camps/clinics in and around Orange County that are worth considering …
- June 18 to July 17: Evening Camp at Laguna Hills HS
Coach Rick of Laguna Hills opens up his summer camp to all players! Fee: $160. Details:
- June 19-20: USC (Overnight camp)
- July 1-3: San Diego State (Overnight camp)
- July 2-5: Overnight camp at BYU in Utah (Overnight camp)
Note: Mustang Becca Haggard’s family can drive two Mustangs to this camp. Contact Cheri Haggard for details.
- July 12-15: “Nike Girls Lacrosse Camp” (overnight) at University of San Diego
Fee: $545. Note: Sam Ransom is interested if others would go! (Contact Sandy Ransom at firstname.lastname@example.org) Details:
- July 28-31: Occidental College (Overnight camp)
Fee: $475 (Or same program, Aug 3-Aug 6 at Menlo College!) Details:
Note: Mustang Rachel Lansner attended this camp last year and really enjoyed it!
- August 6-9: Whittier College (Overnight camp)
Note: Ms. Lansner will play at Whittier, so obviously she likes this coach, too!
- August 11-12: USC (Day Camp)
- Team OC
Don’t overlook! It’s off-season, weekend training (June to January) with some scrimmage opportunities. Details:
- Team Scream Day Camps in L.A.
Agoura Hills: July 9-11; Aug. 13-15. Rancho Palos Verdes: August 6-8. Fee: $100 Details:
Note: Mustang Cyrena Malkowski will attend the July 9-11 camp; her family may be able to take other players. Contact Casey Malkowski for details!>